Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

On the Ninth Day of Christmas

my true love gave to me
nine awesome apps!

By now, my true love's hard-earned bacon is getting spent pretty quickly, what with double slankets and cap sacs and Anthropologie aprons, so I'm going to give him a break on the ninth day and just get some apps. Because in this age of technological over-saturation (my favorite topic), I can't ever have too many things available to me at the touch of a button.

just a sampling
So let's see what we have here:
Echofon for Twitter: I tweet, therefore I am
Plants vs. Zombies: killing zombies, all day erry day
LOLcats: guilty
Bergdorf Goodman's Today's Shoe: show me the pretty
New York Times: keeping up with the homeworks
TV Guide: for seeing when Jeopardy is on
Hey Tell: walkie talkies are only slightly cooler
IMDb: reading about every movie I've ever seen, and several I haven't
Mobile RSS: so I can catch up on my blogz, anytime, anywhere

...eight catnip eyeballs
seven Anthropologie aprons
six fannypacks for your head
FIVE POTTER PRESENTS
four snuggie knockoffs
three Ed Hardy hookahs
two handerpants
and an ornament of yummy sushi

 Category(s): awesome

(Find them HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment