Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the Seventh Day of Christmas

my true love gave to me
seven Anthropologie aprons!

click to see all the glorious details
Who WOULDN'T want to spend the day cooking delicious yum yumz if they got to do it wearing such beautiful aprons? And with so many different gorgeous designs*, you can get one for each day of the week!

Or conversely, you could get one for each of the seven dishes you know how to make. In my case, I would have an apron each for quiche lorraine, lasagna, pancakes, potatoes au gratin, eggs (in omelette or fried form), cupcakes... and cereal. That cereal 'pron would get quite the workout.

I actually do love to cook and host parties and have an apron that I wear as I prance around the kitchen pretending to be a grown-up. I love pouring a glass of wine and cooking a real dinner for Brian when he comes home. It's my secret Stepford split personality. Unfortunately grad school (and the absurd amount that I procrastinate for grad school) typically keeps me from doing such cooking. Instead, I'm usually throwing a frozen pizza in the oven while wearing a sweatshirt and the same jeans I've had on for a week and trying to figure out how to turn two pages of quotes into three pages of a profile.

Which is why I need one (or a week's worth) of these beauties. Hell, I might even learn to cook more than seven things. 

...six fannypacks for your head
FIVE POTTER PRESENTS
four snuggie knockoffs
three Ed Hardy hookahs
two handerpants
and an ornament of yummy sushi

 Category(s): awesome

(Find them HERE)

* Of course Anthropologie would make aprons prettier than most of the dresses I own. Damn them.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you know I work there, right? You want an apron, I'll get you an apron.

    ReplyDelete