Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

January's 31

I love the camera in the iphone 4, y'all. I cannot get over the quality of the photos it takes. Since upgrading my phone before Christmas I rarely get out my real camera anymore. It's all iphone, all the time. And while in college it seemed like there was a new memory-making event to capture at least three times a week, life is a little slower these days. But I really want to capture this year, what with 2012 marking our wedding, my graduation and (as-yet-unfound) new job and several other big changes in our lives, so I'm taking a photo every day of 2012 with my phone and I plan to make a mini scrapbook out of them. Most days I take several, but every day I try to remember to take at least one. The majority end up being edited in Instagram (my new obsession), but not every single one, although they are all getting cropped to squares so they are matchy-matchy.

Here is a photo from every day in January:


No comments:

Post a Comment