Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

blog blockage

I don't know what to blog about. And I hate when I don't know what to blog about.

I could write about the five to-do lists I made yesterday, with items to be completed before the first week of May aka the last week of class. One each for home, school, work, wedding and (ha, as if I might possibly have a minute of truly free time) art. But I fully realize no one cares about my neurotic listmaking.

I could write about the latest great thing Penny did. But I'm already way too close to the verge of becoming a crazy cat blogger.

I could write about how I've started setting my alarms like THIS in order to get out of my comfy, comfy bed in the mornings...
But there's really nothing more to say about that.

I could tell you my recent assignments. But that's just depressing.

I could talk about how it's been raining way too much lately, or taxes, or... But that's even more depressing.

So I'm just going to throw up my best selection of iphone pictures and call it a post. Deal? Deal.

rainbow city
sushi clock and sushi cat, NOLA
I want to live on this street.
Tait, this is my favorite of your faces.
This dog was my BFF one day at Millsaps.
ancient nautilus, Museum of Natural Science, NYC
helpful posters at a gym in Montreal, Canada
(ohhh so THAT's what I'm supposed to look like!)
I had to cash this check... in person. Thanks Mollz.
my dad and a moose, New Hampshire
Only $1.99?! WHAT A STEAL!!
awesome pendulum clock, Museum of Science, Boston
sea dragon – my favorite sea creature, New England Aquarium
someone get me this dog

No comments:

Post a Comment