Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

odds and ends: movin on up

Welcome, friendys, to a new weekly semi-regular installment on ye olde blog intended to justify my random web surfing introduce cool internet thingz to my readers.

This week's post is brought to you by the movie Up. Mainly because I found the first two and then it just seemed neat to do a theme... I maintain the right to revoke the themes and just post random shit at any time.

But Up seems like a great place to start. Disney/Pixar movies are all pieces of art, but Up literally makes me sob every time. In a good way. Just hearing the music I kind of well up a little. That old man! He's so in love!! All I want in life is to have something as real as that. And yes, I know I'm talking about a cartoon.

ANYWAY, onwards. This is super cool. It's all over the internet, so you might have seen it, but the Nat Geo Channel (a staple in any home Brian resides in) is starting a new series called "How Hard Can it Be?" and they just made a house fly through the air, Up style. Amazing. I love how those weather balloons look all together. However, I want to know how they landed the thing!

And, since I'm on a wedding binge, here is a wedding who used the movie as their inspiration. Scroll down to check out the cake, it's the best part!

Etsy always provides a plethora of AWESOMENESS. Like these cupcake toppers! This random painting! And this Adventure Book! Ugh how cute would the Adventure Book be for a wedding guestbook or photo book? Cute enough to punch something, that's what.

The internet is so cool, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment